511 Bath Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
2027 Village Lane, Suite 101, Solvang, CA 93463
2001 N. Solar Drive, Unit 220, Oxnard, CA 93036
Santa Barbara Office: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Solvang Office: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Examinations are by appointment during these hours.
A physician is on call 24 hours a day. Patients experiencing any problem or emergency, or having questions regarding their treatment, may contact the doctor on-call by dialing the office number. The physician will be notified and will return your call promptly.
Appointments in Santa Barbara may be scheduled by calling (805) 963-9377 during office hours. Appointments in Solvang may be scheduled either by calling the Santa Barbara office listed previously or by calling our Solvang office at (805) 688-8821 during office hours.
All medication refills are coordinated through your pharmacy or the Santa Barbara office. For prescription refills please have your pharmacy fax your refill request to our office.
- Prescription refills are never available on weekends, evenings or on holidays
- All refill requests must be submitted during regular business hours
- The patient is responsible for planning their medication needs so that they will not run out on weekends, long weekends or on holidays.
- Use of the answering service over weekends and holidays is reserved for emergency medical needs.
- Doctors on emergency medical call on the weekends and holidays cannot make medication refill decisions because the patient charts are not available to them. We are required by federal law to keep medication records and cannot do so without having access to patient charts.
- We require 24-48 hour notice to process all prescription refill requests.
- Non-controlled/Non-narcotic prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every 3-6 months.
- Controlled substances/Narcotic prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every 30-90 days.